Donna Maria is a qualified entrepreneur mentor, attorney, podcaster, and creator. Following doing the job as an lawyer, she launched the Indie Company Community, a coaching, mentoring, and education organization serving American maker business people. In her new function as the Lifestyle CEO, Donna mentors entrepreneurs. She trains small business house owners to design and style and develop a strong business platform and generate happiness and results to generate money for a life span.
Nowadays, Donna shares her journey from staying an lawyer to turning into an entrepreneurial mentor. She facts the Indie Enterprise Network and describes the sorts of associates it has. She reveals what it means to be a life-style CEO and the main values you require to consider. She delivers tips on escaping the cycle of anxiety that owning a company can induce and generating a company that will make profits for existence. Donna also describes proposed enterprise products for recurring profits, strategies on taking care of distant teams, and how to have interaction your buyers uniquely.
“You make a lifestyle that you want, and you establish a small business on top of that.” – Donna Maria
Hear to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna received started out on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Enterprise Network and the usual associates associated
- What it signifies to be a Life-style CEO
- The core values of a Life style CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of worry that organization can come to be
- What is essential to construct a firm that will make profits for a lifetime
- Distinct business enterprise models that Donna endorses for recurring income
- Running a distant team and how it operates for Donna’s business enterprise
- How to have interaction with your prospects in a special way
Sources Talked about:
Hook up with Donna Maria:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite system so you never ever overlook an episode!