In this episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast, I interview Daniel Pink. Daniel is the writer of 5 New York Occasions bestsellers, like his most current, The Power of Regret: How Searching Backward Moves Us Ahead, printed in February. His other publications incorporate the New York Instances bestsellers When and A Whole New Thoughts — as effectively as the #1 New York Periods bestsellers Travel and To Offer is Human. Dan’s books have won many awards, have been translated into 42 languages, and have marketed thousands and thousands of copies all around the earth. He lives in Washington, DC, with his family.
Everyone has regrets — it is human. Comprehension how regret works can enable us make smarter conclusions, execute far better at work and school, and convey bigger indicating to our life. In this episode, 5-time NYT best-advertising writer, Daniel Pink, joins me to speak about the electrical power of regret and how searching backward can in fact shift us ahead in lifestyle. Daniel debunks the fantasy of the “no regrets” philosophy of existence by his investigate in social psychology, neuroscience, and biology.
Inquiries I check with Daniel Pink:
- [2:37] How does a single definitely carry out analysis on regret?
- [3:44] Are there have been dissimilarities amongst the planet solution and the American solution?
- [4:53] There are posters and tattoos around the planet that say no regrets, so how is this a good factor?
- [6:49] Are you stating that men and women make problems and understand from them?
- [7:42] How did you land on this individual topic?
- [11:44] Could you define what regret is and how it differs from disappointment and guilt?
- [16:51] Could you stroll us via the 4 categories of regret: basis, boldness, moral, and connection?
- [19:35] Does the demographic data exhibit that more mature men and women have different regrets or larger regrets than more youthful people today?
- [22:41] How does the investigation you’ve performed link with or have a partnership with mental well being?
- [25:49] Exactly where can men and women discover more about you, your reserve, and your work?
A lot more About Daniel Pink:
Acquire The Marketing Evaluation:
Like this clearly show? Click on on around and give us a overview on iTunes, you should!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio desired destination for business gurus who seek out the greatest schooling and inspiration on how to develop a small business.
Do you at any time would like there was some way to get all individuals apps you use at function to speak to each individual other? Or dreamed about automating program jobs like adhering to up with marketing leads or cross-putting up on social channels—without owning to employ a developer to build a thing for you? Then you are going to adore Zapier. Zapier allows entrepreneurs make the most of the technological know-how you presently use. Link all your applications, automate program tasks, and streamline your workflow—so you can transform far more, with much less chaos. See for your self why groups at Airtable, Dropbox, HubSpot, Zendesk, and countless numbers of other corporations use Zapier each individual day to automate their companies. Test Zapier for cost-free nowadays at zapier.com/DTM.
7 Actions to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Marketing consultant Community has assisted me to mature my organization by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND