In this episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast, I interview Alex Sanfilippo. Alex is the host of the major-rated podcast referred to as Podcasting Made Straightforward. He is also the founder of PodPros.com, a software program organization concentrated specifically on the podcasting marketplace. Alex and his workforce have designed well known providers like PodMatch, a service that matches podcast friends and hosts with each other for interviews, and PodcastSOP, a undertaking administration software that helps podcasters keep up with their episode releases.
One particular of the burning issues that are typically questioned when it arrives to podcasting is — is it too late to start off a podcast? The small remedy is, no. It is not far too late. In this episode, I interview best-rated podcast host, Alex Sanfilippo, and we’re sharing the straightforward guide to podcasting currently. We dive into the tactics that do the job, what the long run of podcasting appears to be like like, and all points pre and publish-clearly show creation.
Inquiries I ask Alex Sanfilippo:
- [2:10] Could you dive into your journey – why did you choose to concentrate on podcasting equipment?
- [5:02] If somebody is thinking about starting a podcast now, need to they?
- [6:51] What are some out-of-the-box podcast formats that you’re looking at persons do today?
[10:53] Do you truly feel that it is a miscalculation to not have a sample or system when it arrives to the duration of your podcast or the design and style of your exhibit?
- [12:15] Where do you ship people to figure out the tech they really should be utilizing?
- [17:28] Could you communicate a very little bit about your publish-creation course of action?
- [19:58] Let’s flip to the other aspect of the mic, what are your ideas on getting a podcast guest?
- [22:06] Wherever do you see podcasting likely?
A lot more About Alex Sanfilippo:
Much more About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this display? Simply click on above and give us a assessment on iTunes, make sure you!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio place for enterprise industry experts who search for the ideal schooling and inspiration on how to mature a company.
Absolutely free eBook
7 Methods to Scale Your Consulting Observe Without Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Consultant Network has assisted me to grow my business enterprise by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND